You must have the Prosperity FTP function setup to use SaberisConnect. This is looked after by Saberis Support in conjunction with the ProsperityERP team.
- Allow Unix Filenames: This will purge invalid Unix/Linux characters from export file names.
- Wrap Long Descriptions: If the description is longer than the Max Description Length specified below, text or comment lines will be created until the description is fully accounted for.
- Max Description Length: 1000
- Export File Format: Must be Saberis Standard XML.
Export Adapter: None.
ProsperityERP "pulls" down all new quotes/orders every 30 seconds.
- There must be a valid ProsperityERP special order SKU entered . This can be changed for each order if needed.
- Customer Number: Most users do not check "Use Customer Number". If you do use this option, the user will have the opportunity to change the customer number for each order they process.
The Properity ERP system does not require an "import" per se. The Saberis Processed File will appear in Prosperity. It may take up to 30 seconds to be "pulled" down from the Saberis server.