Export Filename Source
The file name can consist of up to 4 variables. The default is shown below with:
- User Name
- Export Default Name (Default is MILDEV)
- Project Name
- Date plus time (EX: 20170308 plus 1127)
You can delete any of the variables or change their order. If you are saving the export files to a desktop, you don't need the User Name.
Please see your specific ERP/POS systemfor more suggestions.
Export Default Name
This can be anything you want. You may want to shorten it to MD.
Export Filename Extension Setting
This is used for the Catalyst/Falcon system where the import list can be filtered using a different extension for each Vendor Module.
Use Customer Number
This is not needed by most ERP systems. The BisTrack integration requires this to be populated if you have not set a "company default customer" value in the BisTrack system. If you have multiple locations, you can add default customer numbers by location in your Location Settings.
This is used by the BisTrack ERP System. By default, BisTrack creates a new sales order. If you want BisTrack to create a new Quote instead, then set this to quote.
A value is required in this field in order to pass the quantity, cost and sell values for each item in the document. This value should match the "special order" or non-stock SKU values created for this vendor in your POS/ERP system.
This is highly recommended. It can reduce the description by at least 50%. It is basically a "find and replace" tool that allows you to abbreviate or blank out unwanted text. See the Phrase Mapping instructions. Once you do this mapping, all orders will be processed using the mapping data you entered.
Use Pricing Cost Factor
This is not needed for the Millwork Development Module since you will get Cost Price sent to your ERP if you set your factor in Millwork Development.
Rule for Selling Price
This is set to "Use factored pricing from data". This assumes that you use Millwork Development to set your customers selling price. If so, Saberis will send the selling price to the ERP.
Millwork Development has gone Stealth!
No exporting, no uploading and no need to process. It is all done for you!
- Bring up the Project in the Vendor Electronic Catalog.
If this is the first time using a vendor's Millwork Development system, select the Utilities Menu command and then select "Configure SaberisConnect".
- Enter your SaberisConnect email or User Name in the User id box and your SaberisConnect password in the Password box. Select "Validate Credentials" and your credentials will be saved.
Select the "Upload Order" button.
- The Quote or Order has been "pushed" to the Saberis server and processed. If your ERP system is set up to either "pull" the documents from our server or for Saberis to "push" the documents to the ERP server, then the process is fully Stealth. If not, you will have to login to SaberisConnect and manually save the document to a folder for importing into your ERP system.
The second time you use the vendor's Millwork Development system, you can use the SaberisConnect button on the bottom menu.
Now go to your ERP system if the system is "pulling" down orders from the Saberis Server or Saberis is "pushing" orders into the system.
If your system does not do the above, then log into your SaberisConnect account and you will see the quote/order already processed and ready for downloading.